Friday 6 September 2024

Race 54 of 60 @ 60: Muker Show

I liked the look of this course from my quick glance at the map - river crossing, not a lot of runnable climb before the steep stuff and then a good fast running descent. I need to beat Chris at least one more time to hold on to my 2nd place in the BOFRA V60 Championship so I had a proper go. I pushed really hard on the steep climb and did manage to stay in touch, just about, as we approached the top but I didn't then recover quick enough to get going properly on the descent. Pure lack of fitness from my lack of training over the last few weeks. Hip was sore again afterwards too.It's a brilliant race though, and a great little show to visit into the bargain. Massive onions.

Results: 30th/82  V60: 3rd/19  Time: 17:57
Distance: 2.2km  Climb: 168m

No comments:

Post a Comment